Day 01: Hyderabad-Kuala Lumpur.
Arrive Kuala Lumpur, English speaking guide will receive. Proceed to hotel for check in. After Breakfast Day sightseeing city tour of Kuala Lumpur. Stroll through the garden city, renowned for its famous old and new architectural landmarks. Visit the king’s palace National Mosque, National Museum, Railway Station, Parliament House, Independence Square, National Monument, Jamek’s Mosque, Lake Garden and the Twin Tower. Evening shopping at the famous Bukit Bintang area. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.(B,L,D).
Day 02: Kuala Lumpur-Sunway Lagoon Highlands.
Today enjoy a relaxing drive to Sunway lagoon, a resort entertainment city built on the mountains. Lunch and spend the day at the Indoor theme park. Return to Kuala Lumpur and overnight stay. (Break fast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 03: Kuala Lumpur
After Breakfast proceed to visit Batu caves and Genting Highland. One way shy way cable car. Lunch at Genting Highland. Evening Putrajaya. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. (Break fast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 04: Kuala Lumpur-Singapore.
After Breakfast check-out hotel. Board the coach set forth on the north south highway by coach to the Lion city Singapore. On arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening visit the Night safari with tram, this takes through the East and West Loop. On completition of the tram ride, tour guide will lead on a walking trail where you will be able to view some animals at close quarter. Overnight stay in Singapore. (Break fast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 05: Singapore city sightseeing.
Today is to explore Singapore on the city tour. Drive round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall, followed by the Merlion Park where you can enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Continue the visit to Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden and finally to Little India. In the afternoon, embark on a Sentosa Island Tour; enjoy the trip to the island by a scenic Cable Car Ride. Visit the Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, and Images of Singapore and the Wings of Time. Later be transferred to the hotel. Overnight in Singapore. (Break fast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 06: Singapore.
Universal Studios Singapore (full day). Overnight stays at hotel in Singapore. (Break fast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 07: Departure from Singapore.
After breakfast check-out from Hotel and proceed to Singapore Flyer, Lunch at Indian Restaurant ( if time is not there packed lunch). Transfer to the airport to board flight from Changi Airport for Back to Home.
1. 3 Nights in Hotel or Similar 3* at Kuala Lumpur
3 Nights in Cultural Hotel or Similar 3* at Singapore.
2. 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunch & 6 dinners, as per itinerary (Veg & Non veg.)
All Lunch & Dinner at Indian restaurants.
3. AC coach with pushback comfortable seats. All transfers – sightseeing, meals,
4. Entry tickets-Kuala Lumpur-Sunway lagoon, Genting Highlands with cable car one
way and museums etc. Singapore-Night safari, Singaore flyer, Universal Studio,
sentosa island with one way cable car,/UWW/Dolphin show/wings of time
5. Two bottles of packaged water bottles per person per day.
6. All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary including airport
transfers in AC Coach.
Any meals other than those mentioned above.
Any Airfare / Train fare.
Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
Entrance fees to wherever necessary.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Given Cost is per Person only. Cost given based on minimum 2 pax travelling.
· Please enquire about Terms & Conditions of our Company, Company policies before confirming the Bookings(s)/Package(s).
· If any of our numbers are not in reachable (due to network issues) please send WHATS APP MESSAGE. We reply once we checked. Kindly Note it. We will be available 24x7.
During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as Museums, Churches, Restaurants, Sightseeing tours, Hotels and Shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Erumeli Holidays cannot b held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
HOTEL CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
· Please carry a valid identity proof (Passport, Driver’s License, Pan Card etc.,) as they are required during check in. You are requested to provide the hard copies of the hotel vouchers at the time of Check-In.
· Check-In time is 12:00/14:00 hours and the Check-Out time is 10:00/12:00 hours.
· Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability of rooms.
6N 7Days Malaysia Singapore Tour Itineraries
- Package Code: EH67DSINGTP
- Availability: YES