Day – 01 – Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling – Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling.
Day – 02 – Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Full Day) – Early Morning breakfast – After break fast – Full day city tour includes visit to the following places of interest namely Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tenzing - Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (Closed on Sunday), Beautiful Tea Estate, Lebong Race Course, Japanese Temple – Other places of visit are Peace Pagoda, Lal kothi, Dhirdham Temple, Ava Art Gallery, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed) – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the around Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day – 03 – Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day) – Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour – Next visit to Rock Garden – Ganga Maiya park - Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day – 04 – Excursion to Mirik (Full Day) - Morning Breakfast – After breakfast drive to Mirik nearly 60 kilometers / 1 ½ - 2 hours drive – The drive is through scenic roads with occasional stoppage for photography - Mirik is centered round Sumendu Lake and is known for its landscaped gardens, tea gardens, orange orchards, cardamom groves and spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges - Full day excursion of Mirik Lake (Horse riding & Boating facilities is available around the lake - This high altitude lake is worth visiting – One can also visit Pashupati Market in Nepal (by taking Nepal local cab, our vehicle will go only till Indo-Nepal Border) on the way back to Darjeeling – Back to Darjeeling – Evening free to roam around the Hotel / Resort or Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day - 05 – Departure – Darjeeling to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – Forwarding Journey.
HOTEL NAME – Deluxe
Swiss Hotel / Grace Resort / Similar
TOUR COST PER PERSON : 13,999.00
* This is just a quotation, we are not holding any rooms.
*To avail Nathu-La (Indo China Border) INR 4500 will be charged per vehicle-(Mon & Tue closed).
( Document required for Changu Lake / ID card having address , ID card 1 Xerox copy and 2 passport size photograph )
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Please refer Cost sheet)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride(Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Given Cost is per Person only. Cost given based on minimum 2 pax travelling.
· Please enquire about Terms & Conditions of our Company, Company policies before confirming the Bookings(s)/Package(s). Hotel
· If any of our numbers are not in reachable (due to network issues) please send WHATS APP MESSAGE. We reply once we checked. Kindly Note it. We will be available 24x7.
During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as Museums, Churches, Restaurants, Sightseeing tours, Hotels and Shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Erumeli Holidays cannot b held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
HOTEL CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
· Please carry a valid identity proof (Passport, Driver’s License, Pan Card etc.,) as they are required during check in. You are requested to provide the hard copies of the hotel vouchers at the time of Check-In.
· Check-In time is 12:00/14:00 hours and the Check-Out time is 10:00/12:00 hours.
· Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability of rooms.
4N 5Days Darjeeling Package
- Package Code: EH45DEITP
- Availability: YES