Subject To Change as Per the Operational Feasibility …………………
Itinerary OF 05 Nights / 06 Days
DAY 1: Airport Pickup with Local Sightseeing with City Tour
Arrival to Andaman’s at Port Blair Air Port, Our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. Check in make yourself comfortable, after lunch proceeds to Carboyn’s Cove Beach, Science Centre, Cellular Jail, Light and Sound Show, and Marina Park and return to the Hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Hotel, Port Blair.
DAY 2: Two Island Trip
After breakfast at the hotel, move for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island). Watch exotic coral and marine life (enjoy snorkeling) and then proceed to Ross Island (Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime), Return to the Hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Port Blair. Tour Starting Time 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
DAY 3: Baratang Trip
Early morning departure to Baratang Island: that’s a long 8 hours road drive, crossing the grand Andaman Trunk Road, covered with dense forests on both the side. In between the road journey you will cross the Habitations of one of the world’s primitive tribes “The Jarawas”. Crossing two Islands passages via ferry boats, comes a very exciting part of the journey; the mangrove creek journey by boat leading to the Limestone Caves. Then a short trip the Mud Volcano in Baratang Island. And return back to Port Blair and overnight stay at Port Blair. Tour Starting Time 4:00 am to 5:30 pm (Tour by Deluxe Bus)
DAY 4: Havelock Island Night Stay Trip
Morning departure by Govt. ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx2.30 hrs to reach the Island. Enjoy the Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as "The Radha Nagar Beach’’. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named "Best Beach in Asia" by Time in 2004 and overnight stay at respective Hotel at Havelock Island. Tour Starting Time: 05:00AM – Tour Ending Time: 05:00PM
DAY 5: Return from Havelock to Port Blair with Local Shopping
After Breakfast at hotel a short trip to Kalapattar Beach and after Lunch return back to Port Blair by Govt. Ferry and overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair. Tour Starting Time: 05:00AM – Tour Ending Time: 07:00PM.
DAY 6: Airport Drop
Drop to Air Port. Leave with lovely memories to cherish………..
Hotel at Port Blair
Resort at Havelock Island
3 – Star Deluxe
Hotel Dev Mahal or Hotel Islander Inn or Hotel Sun Sea Resort
Hotel Gold Star Beach Resort or Hotel Moon Light.
Package Costing :- (1 Person per 05 nights)
3 – Star Deluxe
- AC Accommodation for 4 Nights at Port Blair, and 01 Night at Havelock Island
- Meet and greet services.
- Tour co-coordinator at all points.
- Exclusive Individual AC vehicle for all sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Travel to Port Blair – Havelock - Port Blair by Pvt Cruise.
- Airport Pickup and Drop.
- All taxes included.
- Daily breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- All Entry tickets, boat tickets.
- Entry permits and Govt. entry permissions wherever required.
- To and fro airfare to Port Blair
- Personal expenses such as laundry, other items purchased
- Any meals unless specified.
- Optional or suggested activities.
- Usage of vehicle other than the places mentioned in the itinerary
- Still, Video camera charges
Optional Activities (extra payment basis):-
- Sea Walking: - Sea walking is an underwater adventure sport done from past 10 years. Sea walking is prevalent in tropical islands such as Australia, Bali, Mauritius, Pattaya, etc. Sea walking is quick, easy and does not require use of complicated equipment.
- Sea walking comprises walking on the smooth, clean sand of the sea floor. People who cannot swim can also experience sea walking. Any one from ages of 7 to 70 can go on sea walk without any difficulties – trained and certified guides are always in the water beside you to ensure your safe adventure. It’s great experience for swimmers or non swimmers.
- Scuba Diving @ Rs 3,500 Per Person: - Diving in Andaman’s is a unique lifetime experience. The coastal water surrounding theses islands is the abode of one of the richest coral reef ecosystem is the world. The specialty is that, here the coral reefs and underwater formations are undamaged by human activity.
Note/ Terms & Conditions:-
- All tour programs are subject to weather conditions and availability as per Govt. norms.
- No rooms are booked/blocked; rooms will be confirmed only after confirmation of tour package and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Foreign nationals should obtain the required
permit from the immigration authorities soon after landing on the island
Should you require any assistance or have any specific requirements or there is any alterations required in the package, please do not hesitate to write to us or contact us at the numbers given below.
Given Cost is per Person only. Cost given based on minimum 2 pax
· Please enquire about Terms & Conditions of our Company,
Company policies before confirming the Bookings(s)/Package(s).
· If any of our numbers are not in reachable (due to network
issues) please send WHATS APP MESSAGE. We reply once we checked. Kindly Note it. We will be available 24x7.
During local or
national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during
religious occasions, certain facilities such as Museums, Churches, Restaurants,
Sightseeing tours, Hotels and Shopping may be limited or not available.
Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Erumeli Holidays cannot b held
responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any
5N-6Days Andaman Package Option 1
- Package Code: EH56DANDMNOP1TP
- Availability: YES