Darjeeling 02 Nights / Gangtok 03 Nights
Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Day – 01 – Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling – Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling
Day – 02 - Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day) – Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Day - 03 – Darjeeling to Gangtok Transfer – Early Morning Breakfast – Drive to Gangtok nearly 135 Kilometers 3 – 3 ½ hours - Gangtok – The capital of the 22nd State of India, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful hill station with varied options for tourist – Gangtok the beautiful city of Sikkim suits all tourist due to its options i.e. tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India - It is one of the most beautiful towns with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies – The road is along the River Teesta and is picturesque – Check into hotel at Gangtok – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day – 04 – Gangtok Local Sight Seeing (Full Day) – Morning breakfast - After breakfast drive for the city tour of Gangtok – Sight seeing will be for half day hence the drive will be easy and comfortable – It is not possible to cover all the spot in single day hence we make the program with points covering minimum distance traveled - Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Banjhakri Falls, one of the finest falls close to Gangtok, etc – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – There are few discotheques in Gangtok to spend time - Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day - 05 - Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day) - Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( New ) nearly 40 kilometers - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour - Back to Gangtok - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided)
Day - 06 – Departure – Gangtok to Siliguri – Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey.
HOTEL NAME – Deluxe - MAP
Swiss Hotel / Grace Resort / Similar
Namnang Courtyard / Golden Crescent / Similar
* This is just a quotation, we are not holding any rooms.
*To avail Nathu-La (Indo China Border) INR 4500 will be charged per vehicle-(Mon & Tue closed).
( Document required for Changu Lake / ID card having address , ID card 1 Xerox copy and 2 passport size photograph )
Inclusions & Exclusions
Cost Includes: · Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
· Meal Plan (Please refer Cost sheet)
· Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point
to point basis)
· All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
· Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks,rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride(Toy Train), porterage.
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the
· Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
· Travel Insurance.
· Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Child Policy· Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
· Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
· Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
· Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
· Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
Important: We need following to process your booking
· Guest Name & Contact Number
· Naming List with gender & age
· Arrival / Departure details
1) Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of pass – port size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass- port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
2) All transport services in Tata Sumo / Maxx / Bolero will be from taxi stand to taxi stand only,as these vehicles are not allowed inside the town (not applicable for Innova / Xylo).
NOTE:Given Cost is per Person only. Cost given based on minimum 2 pax travelling.
· Please enquire about Terms & Conditions of our Company, Company policies before confirming the Bookings(s)/Package(s).
· If any of our numbers are not in reachable (due to network issues) please send WHATS APP MESSAGE. We reply once we checked. Kindly Note it. We will be available 24x7.
During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as Museums, Churches, Restaurants, Sightseeing tours, Hotels and Shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Erumeli Holidays cannot b held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
HOTEL CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
· Please carry a valid identity proof (Passport, Driver’s License, Pan Card etc.,) as they are required during check in. You are requested to provide the hard copies of the hotel vouchers at the time of Check-In.
· Check-In time is 12:00/14:00 hours and the Check-Out time is 10:00/12:00 hours.
· Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability of rooms.
5N - 6Days Darjeeling Package
- Package Code: EHNEDG5N6DT
- Availability: YES